Subject: RE: trying to get the network going...
To: Salvatore Mancini <salvatore@bellatlantic.net>
From: Sean Murphy <otaku@istar.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/12/2000 13:40:29
Well, I wrestled the video card out (those old RasterOps boards were BIG!)
and tried the internal video (which previously hadn't worked, though this
was probably due to the small colony of spiders that had collected on it
over the past few years when it wasn't being used)

Sure enough, we're rocking.

1000 thanks to you all!

-sean