Subject: Re: problem with xfce
To: Allen Briggs <briggs@ninthwonder.com>
From: Tom Jernigan <jernigantc@ornl.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/08/2000 20:53:44
I certainly appreciate the help. Being a real newbie, could you point
me to the bug reports?
Tom
ps is something wrong with the pkg system at the moment? I can get at
them with Netscape but not ftp

>  > It's definitely "Ungrab". There is a /usr/X11R6/lib/libXi.so.6.0 and
>>  my /etc/ld.so.conf file is:
>>  ps I added the /usr/X11R6/lib to the original file.
>
>And you ran ldconfig again after you did that, right?  I'm not sure
>what it could be, then, unless something's just broken or something
>wasn't compiled right.  It's like the linker isn't resolving things
>correctly.  Hmm...  There might be a bug report about something
>like this somewhere.  I've got to get ready to go out of town
>tomorrow, and I'm fresh out of ideas at the moment.  :-(
>
>-allen

Tom Jernigan,  jernigantc@ornl.gov
presently at General Atomics in San Diego, Bldg 13/551
Phone (858) 455-4122, FAX (858)455-4515 NOTE NEW AREA CODES