Subject: Q650/Slotman problem
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Conrad Rehill <conrad@rehill.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/05/2000 11:42:37
Hi folks.
I'm trying to get color working on my Q650 and haven't had much luck...
I've tried booting from all of the latest slotman kernels and I get a
system hang about 2 seconds into the NetBSD boot.  Once I go back to the
generic kernel, the system works fine, but then I'm stuck with B&W.

The system is a standard Quadra 650 with an old Mac High Resolution
Video card installed.  I've looked through compatibility lists and I
*think* that this video card is color compatible with the slotman kernel
and color X.  Does anyone have any experience trying this, and if so,
are there any issues that I need to be aware of to get any of the
Slotman kernels working with this configuration ??

Thanks.
Conrad