Subject: Re: netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3
To: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
From: Marek Kozubal <marek@portents.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/23/2000 22:04:28
On Sun, 21 May 2000, Hauke Fath wrote:

> on NetBSD 1.4.1, I found that Netatalk-asun would only work with the
> "-router" option added in atalkd.conf, like
>
> ae0 -router -phase 2 -net 339-342 -addr 339.3 -zone "Waldpark"
>
> This is annoying because all your pre-System 9 Macs will pop up modal
> alerts every time the NetBSD "router" goes away (e.g. crash or simply high
> serial port load).

I am using NetATalk on my 1.4.1 machine, but I'm using
netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.4 and I dont have to add the -router switch too it,
works just great!

Marek Kozubal                      marek@portents.com
Portents, LLC     www.portents.com http://www.portents.com/marek/
Personal Satellite Tracking System www.merlin.com / www.skyshow.com

            "What makes the universe so hard to understand is that
                    we have nothing to compare it to."