Subject: Quadra 950 status
To: NetBSD/Mac68k List <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Philip Brodd <pbrodd@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/23/2000 16:10:17
I just inherited a Quadra 950, but now I'm a bit deflated after reading
about its support on the Mac68k site.

Has there been significant progress since the June 26, 1999 news that the
Q950 is usable from the serial console?  Where can I read more about
setting up NetBSD on this machine (and how to install a serial console)?

And who at Apple should I lobby to release the secret information about
this series? :^)

Thanks for everything,

Phil Brodd
--

P.S.  I recently saw a picture (found via a link in a message to the
macppc list which I've sadly deleted) of four IIci machines linked in some