Subject: Re: using tcsh as default root shell
To: Jeffrey Ohlmann <jeffbsd@yahoo.com>
From: Erik Winkler <ewinkler@erols.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/21/2000 20:50:37
I've been using tcsh as my default root shell since 1.3.2 and I have never
had it fail.  I've even had a remote machine's log files fill up my hard
drive until the kernel started killing non-essential processes(httpd,
cron, etc) to conserve memory  and I was still able to ssh into the
machine (I was at about -7000 in disk space at that point.)  Maybe tcsh
was unstable back in the day, but that's not the case now.

Erik