Subject: Netatalk
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Greg <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/20/2000 15:19:24
Just installed netatalk from pkgsrc and am not sure what I need to do from
here.  I have tried to go to the Netatalk FAQ-o-matic, but even with the
latest browser offerings from Netscape and M$ on my humble little 8100/110 I
am told that my browser is too old, so I am asking for some help here.

I start atalkd and when I do an ifconfig -a I can see that atalk is running
on sn0

sn0: <snip unneeded info>
     atalk 65280.132 range 1-65534 phase 2 broadcast 65280.132

When I go to the chooser on my networked mac I cannot see the NetBSD box.  I
am happy to read the docs for netatalk, but I cannot seem to find them
anywhere??

I am _positive_ there is something that I am missing, just not sure what,
can anyone point me towards a tutorial on how to make netatalk work
properly?

Thanks

Greg