Subject: 1.4.2 kern_sbc.tgz?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Charles Mangin <option8@mindspring.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/20/2000 01:02:12
i'm attempting to install the mac68k port of netbsd 1.4.2 onto my
68030-based LCii, and have run into a scsi problem. all the
documentation tells me to switch from the generic kernel to the one
installed via kern_sbc.tgz in this situation

however, there is no kern_sbc.tgz in the 1.4.2 distribution, only in
earlier versions.

am i looking in the wrong place, or should i not attempt 1.4.2 at
all, and instead, use an earlier set of installation files?
--

              charles mangin | terminal geek and mental hygienist
      option8@mindspring.com | charles@burneydesign.com