Subject: RE: Socket operation on non-socket?
To: port <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: dark3lf <dark3lf@home.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/26/2000 15:01:21
Woh, heh, my head is bubbling from this response, thanks!  Heh.  Anyway, all
that I have in my resolv.conf is this:

search
nameserver 24.3.144.33

There was much more, but I guess for some reason dhclient wiped it and put
its own (albeit correct) info in there.  What is FQDN?  What else might I
need in there?  And how would I nable resolving via DNS so it can map the IP
address-du-jour to a FQDN.  Or point me to the relevant URL?

thanks in advance!