Subject: Compiling -current
To: NetBSD <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Michael R. Zucca <mrz5149@acm.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/23/2000 23:08:32
I recently installed a fresh 1.4.1 setup and downloaded -current kernel
sources, make, and config. Unfortunately, when I attempt to compile I get a
whole ton of errors when locore.S is assembled. Do I need to get the latest
copy of gcc and gas as well? Should I just upgrade the whole mess to 1.4.2
Alpha?

BTW, I like the wscons stuff quite a bit. The only thing missing is a set
command for resolution and depth. I guess I'll take a look at the alpha
port, but the Sun and NeXT ports don't seem to care as they have video
devices with fixed frequency and depth.

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@acm.org - http://www.mdc.net/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill