Subject: Re: grf0 and Amaya Web Browser
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: darkelf <dark3lf@home.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/19/2000 09:13:34
Actually what I meant was that there is very little ANSI support on my console.
There is none to be exact.  I want to run BitchX and ircII-EPIC and see the
ansi color and characters and for some reason when I try ncftp in visual mode,
I get an error saying that it cant open the environment and quits.  I can start
and use ncftp in line mode but it wont let me change the prefs cuz it needs to
be in visual mode.  Also BitchX says it starts in "dumb mode" cuz it cant run
in visual mode.  I have other compiling prollems with BitchX but this one
stands out.  Other ANSI apps do the same thing.

Thanks for the X tips though :)

-km