Subject: Quadra 605 video problem
To: port mac 68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Erik Winkler <ewinkler@erols.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/16/2000 10:47:02
I've just installed 1.4.1 on a Quadra 605 (with full 040).  The machine
boots up fine and I even have ethernet.  Unfortunately the video is
scrambled whenever the video scrolls past the bottom of the screen.  I
also only have use of the bottom 3/4 of a 14" mac monitor.  I've tried
both generic kernels and even compiled my own, but the problem still
exists.

I swapped the hard drive into a stock 605 (LC040) and I get the same
video problems along with annoying seg fault errors known to occur with
LC040 machines.  Has anyone seen this problem before?

Erik