Subject: Setting up X
To: mac68k Liste <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Dirk Hoppe <Netzhaut@t-online.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/11/2000 16:01:29
Hallo,
here is another newbie question.
I need some help in configuring X.
I installed the Xmac68_color and it works fine with the internal video of m=
Quadra.
Now I want to make my own set of windows and change Xmodmap (Thanx to Hauke
Fath for his puzzle work on the german keyboard!). I copied xinitrc, twmrc
and Hauke Fath=B4s Xmodmap to my /home, named them .xinitrc, .twmrc, .Xmodmap=
,
edited them and made them mine. When I login now as user and start X with
startx the default windows appear and not the expected new ones. Did I
forgot something? Are there any FAQs or manpages which explain setting up X
in an easy way?

Thanx in advance,
Dirk Hoppe