Subject: Looking for Mark Weaver
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Bob Nestor <rnestor@augustmail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/05/2000 07:19:44
Is Mark Weaver still on this mailing list?

You were having a problem with NetBSD 1.4.1 and your MacTV, and I need to
know if the problem has been fixed.  I've tried e-mailing you at your
last known e-mail address but it bounces.

If you see this message could you contact me so we can update or close
out the PR that was filed on your problem.

If anyone else monitoring the list has a MacTV and would be interested in
doing some testing with NetBSD, please contact me.  I'll provide you with
a free CDROM if you can take a little time to run some simple tests for
me.

thanks,
-bob