Subject: PPP
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Super-User Extrodinaire <dark3lf@mail.mac.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/03/2000 21:37:51
Thanks guys!   I seem to have forgotten that my hardware cant support anything
above 56k.  Feh.  I finally got it working!  Woohoo!!  Has anyone successfully
compiled BitchX or KVirc?  BX compiles--sort of--and makes a binary, but it
does not run properly.  KVirc seems to really want to compile, finds the qt
libs, kde files even the headers, but at the last moment decides it really want
to then gives me a cant find header libs error and quits, even though it has
already check and confirmed that those libs do in fact exist!  Ive set
environments (export $KDEDIR=/usr) and it still doesnt work.  This also happens
when i try to compile kdethemes for 1.1.1, quits with same error.  Any
suggestions?

thanks in advance
km