Subject: Re: date and time
To: None <matias@k-bell.com, port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/03/2000 08:56:31
At 6:59 AM -0800 2/3/00, Mat=EDas Giovannini wrote:
>I got the sources from the official ntp site
>
><http://www.eecis.udel.edu/~ntp/>
>
>I'm able to keep *very* good time (actually, I set up a stratum-2 server).

Did you download the sources because the bundled distribution didn't work?
Or did you just want the latest and greatest?

I've personally tried it on a IIcx and an 840av.  The latter is on a
moderately busy network so it probably got more than its fair share of
interrupts that way, but is otherwise unused.  Xntp could never sync up,
even though I gave it a fair selection of stratum 2 and 3 servers to choose
from.

=46easibility of a new signature is currently being evaluated.