Subject: Re: date and time
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Tino Reinhardt <h0444idm@rz.hu-berlin.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/02/2000 01:41:02
Thanks for your quick respose.
Yes, it seems that the battery is dead: the display's contrast and
brightness seems to be resetted some times.

But my goal was to set the date/time by netBSD/software instead of
investing in hardware and physical work ;). If I'm able to set the clock
as root I won't have to look for the right screwdriver ;)

Is the clock/RTC on a mac similar to a PC-clock? Why does the machine
crash after setting the clock with "date"?

BTW: its NetBSD 1.4.1 (GENERICSBC) on a PB520 without a FPU

Tino