Subject: compiler
To: NetBSD <port-mac68k@NetBSD.org>
From: gkrall <gkrall@pmi-kc.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 02/01/2000 12:59:06
This is a MIME-encapsulated message
If you read this, you may want to switch to a better mailer
--__==========00000000031932==pmi-kc.com==__

*This message was sent using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) SMTP*
--__==========00000000031932==pmi-kc.com==__

*This message was received using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) SMTP*
--__==========00000000031932==pmi-kc.com==__

Howdy,

I wrote a "hello world" type program on the ol' netbsd box, compiled it
w/ g++.  The a.out didn't work when compiled with #include <iostream.h>
but did work with #include <stdiostream.h>.  I don't know a lot 'bout
the inner workings of these two header files.  I would like to use my
box to get me through school. Will I face some gotchas if I try to do
more complex c++ assignments.  Or should I <<shudder>> use Visual C++ to
get me through a couple of semesters.

Gerald
--__==========00000000031932==pmi-kc.com==__--