Subject: Son of MacOS Volume Mounting?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Kadari Mayson <kmayson@viconet.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/20/2000 19:02:55
   Thanks everyone for pointing me towards hfsutil!  Now if only I could get
it to work! ;-)  I got all of the three files needed to run this thing, but
when I try to man hattrib for example, I get a file not found error even
though the man file appears to be in the right place.  When I type hattrib
from the command prompt, I get this:

/usr/libexec/ld.so: hattrib: libhfs.so.1.0: No such file or directory

I have found libhfs.so.1.0 in the appropriate dir as well as ld.so.  Same
thing happened after I installed pico:

/usr/libexec/ld.so: pico: libpico.so.2.0: No such file or directory

one more little question, why does this message pop up sometimes when I am
away from the computer, and the prompt is just sitting there:

Jan 20 18:00:02 sendmail[238]: NOQUEUE: SYSERR(root): hash map "Alias0":
unsafe map file /etc/aliases: No such file or directory

then goes back to the bash prompt.

Anyway, what is the easiest way to move a file from a MacOS volume to a BSD
volume.

Sorry for the long message, thanks in advance!

-km