Subject: Re: Mounting MacOS volumes?
To: None <joe@laffeycomputer.com>
From: Nigel Pearson <nigel@quoll.ind.tansu.com.au>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/18/2000 11:33:20
On 17 Jan, Joe Laffey wrote:
> Is there such thing as a Mac NFS Server?

	Don't know about a server, but there are MacOS NFS clients.
I have a few different versions of Intercon NFS/Share at work/home.
It works OK on old Macs, but is not Open Transport compatible.

	Only problem is that the company is no longer around, so you
have to try and get copies secondhand (I got a copy from eBay once).

--
| Nigel Pearson, nigel@ind.tansu.com.au | "reality  is  that  which  |
| Telstra IN & InD, Sydney, Australia.  |  doesn't go away when you  |