Subject: Re: 1.4 vs 1.4.1 vs 1.4.2
To: gkrall <gkrall@pmi-kc.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/10/2000 22:14:57
	Generally binary packages will work across the same release.
	eg: at the moment we have two sets:
		1.3 1.3.1 1.3.2 1.3.3
	and
		1.4 1.4.1 1.4.2 ...

	Note this does not include -current (1.4A 1.4B etc)

	In general you should always use the latest pkgsrc, even on
	1.4 release systems - the packages and tools are continually
	updated.

		David/absolute