Subject: Re: 1.4 vs 1.4.1 vs 1.4.2
To: gkrall <gkrall@pmi-kc.com>
From: David Brownlee <abs@netbsd.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/10/2000 19:56:45

--__==========00000000030050==pmi-kc.com==__

> I've notice that there does not seem to be a whole lot of precompiled
> pkgs for Mac68k 1.4.1 eg:samba.  Are poeple not packaging because they
> are waiting for 1.4.2 or is the 1.4 stuff compatable w/ 1.4.1?  I tried
> to build Samba but the build failed. I suppose I could start over w/ 1.4
> and get the things I need.

	The 1.4 binary packages should work fine with 1.4.1.
	What problems did you find with building samba - you are
	using pkgsrc? :)

		David/absolute

--__==========00000000030050==pmi-kc.com==__

*This message was received using a trial version of CommuniGate(tm) SMTP*
--__==========00000000030050==pmi-kc.com==__

Hola=0D
=0D
I've notice that there does not seem to be a whole lot of precompiled=0D
pkgs for Mac68k 1.4.1 eg:samba.  Are poeple not packaging because they=0D
are waiting for 1.4.2 or is the 1.4 stuff compatable w/ 1.4.1?  I tried=0D
to build Samba but the build failed. I suppose I could start over w/ 1.4=0D
and get the things I need.=0D
=0D
TIA,=0D
=0D