Subject: Terminal emulators on NetBSD
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Lorenzo Corradini <lcorradini@katamail.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/09/2000 01:51:01
Hi, I am trying to install NetBSD/pmax
on a DECstation. Bob told me that I'm
hopless in using my NetBSD/mac68k as "helpler"
machine because Ultrix and NetBSD disk labels
are incompatible. I'll try with a netboot
with NetBSD/mac68k station as bootp and
tftp server.

My problem: I use the DECstation attached
            with a serial connection
            to the MacOS because I have no
            monitor for it. I need to
            do the same thing with NetBSD/mac68k
            in place of MacOS.
My question: how can I start a terminal emulator
             (and what terminal emulator)
             on my NetBSD/mac68k
             to receive from the serial line
             of the Macintosh the prompt of the
             DECstation? I read the xterm
             documentation but I think
             this is not the right tool to use.

Thanks.

Lorenzo.

Se vuoi un indirizzo di posta elettronica gratuito,
iscriviti a http://www.katamail.com