Subject: LC II booting problem
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Yaskowski <paul@jthm.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/08/2000 12:55:44
Hello,

  I recently acquired an old LC II, 4Mb of RAM, and System 7.0.1.  I
followed the Booter instructions, and things seemed to be doing well,
and when I saw the "So I sez to him.." message, I waited for it to boot
into NetBSD.  Nothing happened after that, it hung at that point.
Having no previous Mac experience, and no install media, upgrading to a
later System version is not really an option, as I heard that later
version seem to work better with the Booter.

  Is there any interim solution?  Are there any versions of the Booter
that will run fine in 7.0.1?  Any help would be appreciated.

Paul

--
He who knows, does not speak.  He who speaks, does not know.
  -- Lao Tsu