Subject: Re: new installation problems
To: Chris Roger <croger@dibbledop.com>
From: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 01/02/2000 08:23:03
On Sun, 2 Jan 2000, Chris Roger wrote:

> The system boots fine.
> I seem to be having some disk problems...
> I have seperate /, /usr, and /var filesystems.
> 'df' shows messed-up size, used, avail, and % used data:

How did you make the filesystems? This problem is reported to be fixed
with Mkfs-1.47,
<ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/installation/misc/Mkfs_1.47.sea.hqx>

> The system won't let me add any files to the  filesystems, as it  thinks
> they are full.
>
> I'm also getting messages about optimization being changed from
> TIME to SPACE and from SPACE to TIME on the filesystems.

This is to be expected, if the filesystem were really full. "newfs"ing
and reinstalling with the latest Mkfs should make that all go away.