Subject: editing /etc/rc.conf
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Jerome Lamarque <jlamarque1@cybercable.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/30/1999 03:49:27
Hello Folks,

I've followed every single step of the installation process for
NetBSD 1.4.1 on a SE/30. I don't have any connectivity yet for this
Mac, I'm planning to connect my old X2 UsRobotics to it.

Meanwhile I'd like to know _how_ to edit the /etc/rc.conf file.

I've tried vi, but sh returns a 'not found', so I tried ed and I got
'3797' and nothing more.

Could you tell me please which editor should I choose to edit this
file, and how should I log?

TIA
--
Jerome "globule" Lamarque	French TidBITS translators team member
"In life there are three kinds of people.