Subject: Re: serial port speed
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Philip Brodd <pbrodd@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/26/1999 09:40:36
Does this concept apply in any way to ethernet links as well?  Obviously
ethernet does not use the serial port, but is its speed adjustable?  I
have a Centris 650 serving only as a NAT box between my cable modem and
home network.  I assumed that 10 base T was 10 base T, and that there was
nothing I could do about it.  Was I wrong, and if so, where would I start
reading?  Thanks, and happy new year everybody!

Phil