Subject: Re: newbie question
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Bradley R. Smith <brad.r.smith@ni.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/17/1999 21:54:33
You have to boot MacOS first and then run the Booter. There was some recent discussion about this and there are mulitple problems to be solved before MacOS-less booting will work. You can set the machine up to boot NetBSD automatically when MacOS boots, I believe. You set the Booter to boot when launched and then put it in the Startup items folder.