Subject: Problems with booting an LC II
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Kevin McEnhill <mcenhillk@Worldnet.att.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/11/1999 09:11:50
Howdy,

I am installing 1.4.1 on my LCII with 10 meg of RAM, 40 meg internal drive and
an external 1 gig drive. I installed System 7.0.1 on the internal and NetBSD
on the external. The installation went pretty smooth until I tried to boot into
NetBSD the first time. I never left MacOS. I screwed around with the debug
level (set it to 5) and dumped it to a file and tried again. The system hangs
soon after Booter dumps the Finder. Can anyone give me a clue where to go from
here? I could sent the boot log but it is large and I didn't think it would be
appropriate to send to the list.

Thanks
Kevin McEnhill
mcenhillk@worldnet.att.net