Subject: PowerBook 170?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Matthew C. Weigel <weigel+@pitt.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/10/1999 23:39:25
It looks like the PB 170 is supported, but how supported is it?  I.e., does
it work from its own console, does apm even marginally work, etc. -- could I
use it like a regular laptop, basically :)

I'm asking because OpenBSD claims on its website that it's supported, but
you'll hear in the mailing list that it's not, and Linux only supports it
from a serial console not my idea of a good computer to take on the plane).

Any help is greatly appreciated, but if no one responds I'm gonna give it a
shot and see if I can not have to use MacOS.

 Matthew Weigel                                       Programmer/Sysadmin
  weigel+@pitt.edu                             Operating Systems Advocate
                         http://www.pitt.edu/~weigel