Subject: A _tad_ off topic...(well, maybe more than a tad)
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Evans <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 12/01/1999 00:12:58
Hi, just a couple quick questions about an application that I have been
testing out, if anyone knows anything I would appreciate the help ;)

The app is called bchunk, I dl'ed the source and compiled, and it appears to
work.  basically it takes a .bin/.cue pair and extracts the .iso and audio
files from it so that they are separate?  Why do this?  because sometimes I
want them separated, but not always...

Anyway, the program SEEMS to extract the files, however when I subsequently
drop them onto Toast on my MacOS box, I am given an error that the pregap
and postgap need to be set as well as the sectorsize...

so the question is these:

1) Do unix CD Writers do anything different than other CD Writers (I am
thinking no)

2) is anyone here experienced enough with CDR applications that they might
be able to figure out what is going wrong?  I have compiled and tried this
under Solaris, Linux, NetBSD mac68k and even a mac port of the unix version,
all to no avail...

Thanks,

Greg