Subject: Odd console behavior, NetBSD 1.4 on a Quadra 700
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Gabriel Ricard <g_ricard@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/24/1999 06:53:37
I just installed NetBSD 1.4 on my Quada 700 the other
day and occasionally I get some strange behavior on
the console. At some points while I am issuing
commands to the shell it will repeat characters that I
enter, or will continue to print newlines to the
screen even after a program has finished executing.

Example: If I type in the command 'w' and leave it
alone sometimes it will keep typing 'w' on the screen.
If I hit enter sometimes it will continue printing
newlines after the 'w' program has finished printing
its output, which makes my screen continue scrolling
until I hit ^C.

Any ideas why this is happening?

=====
--