Subject: Re: machine status doc
To: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/1999 15:02:46
mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu wrote:

> I was looking at the machine status doc and noticed its dated July 1998.
> Is there any work in progress towards updating it?

believe it or not, there really hasn't been much progress in supporting
new machines since that point (at least nothing reliable, to the best of
my knowledge).  the whole page needs to be somewhat reworked, but if
anyone knows of anything blatantly wrong in the table, please let me know
so i can update it.  i only have 4 different machines myself, so i can
never be sure what else works beyond that :-)

-colin