Subject: Re: Video cable for IIx
To: None <wonko@entropy.tmok.com>
From: Bruce Anderson <brucea@spacestar.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/07/1999 10:26:00
Check with Que Computers in Minneapolis <http://www.quecomp.com/>
2323 E. Hennepin Ave. (612 623-9144) Thats North of I94  Between 280 and
35W
 take the Como street Exit if your comming from I94.  Hennepin is one light
north
 of Como. Go west on E. Hennepin. The store is on the North side of the
street.
 They have all the Mac stuff At the Mpls. store. (nothing Mac  at the Eden
Prairie locatin.)

ps. I think They still have a bunch of IIci 8/80 's  (mouse & powercable
only) for like $50
      Purchased from the U. of M. in 1997. And cache cards for $15 The
ethernet cards are the
      hard part, you need to find one without a 68k on it.
(Last time  I stoped by was July 1999, things may have changed)

  " Stamp out root login's .  .  .  . su "
    --Bruce Anderson Student DCTC