Subject: Re: Disk repartitioning tool
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/05/1999 12:01:11
On Fri, Nov 05, 1999 at 03:48:40PM +0900, Ken Nakata wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Oct 1999 17:17:17 -0700, Sean-Paul Rees <sean@flame.org> wrote:
> > Is there a neat partitioning tool for Macintosh so I can resize my Mac
> > partition and create a NetBSD root and NetBSD usr partition?
> Drive Setup?

Only worth while if you are willing to wipe out what's already on the
drive.

Sean probably wants Norton FastDisk (or similar) to move all the data
to the front end of his drive, then FWB Toolkit (again, or similar -
Silver Lining is also nice) to shrink the partition without
reformatting it.

Or maybe you're willing to back up, wipe, and reformat, Sean. Your
call.

       ~ g r @ eclipsed.net