Subject: Re: CVS server hosed? (fwd)
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: None <mcmahill@mtl.mit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/31/1999 08:20:38
oh man, sorry about this.  I hadn't been following this thread.  I does
appear that I'm the guilty party for this.  Looks like in the cvs package
makefile, it says:

.if exists(/usr/lib/libkrb.a)
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        --with-krb4=/usr --enable-encryption
.endif

and I do have the security set installed so when I built the package, it
linked against the kerberos library.  Hmm.  For now I'll remove the binary
package from ftp.netbsd.org.  This is most unfortunate that the package
will automatically pick up on kerberos but not give a warning.

My apologies to all who wasted time on this.  Frederick, thanks for
bringing this to my attention.

-Dan