Subject: new snapshot
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/24/1999 22:49:59
I have uploaded a new snapshot to:

  ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/binary/

The snapshot is based on Oct 16 sources, the kernels on Oct 23 sources.
There are no SBC kernels in this one, they didn't build.

Man, I miss my cable modem.  (Yeah, I moved and the new place doesn't have
them, but they're supposed to be available RSN.)  It took all day to upload
this, as the best these remote phone lines can get is 26K, and nearly every
packet had to be retransmitted.  If anyone knows how I can tell Mac OS 8 or 9
to reduce the packet size (to reduce the pain), let me know.

Enjoy,
~Steve

--
Steve Allen - wormey@eskimo.com   http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/   ICQ 6709819

	-Kyle Hearn  <kyle@intex.net>

He played the king as if afraid someone else would play the ace.
		-- John Mason Brown, drama critic