Subject: Off-topic: Free to a good home
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Mark Andres <mark@giganet.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/19/1999 05:31:35
I apologize in advance for the off-topic and somewhat limited interest
post.  The following offer is only available inside Japan. Sorry.

FREE to a good home:

1 Apple Stylewriter II printer. Comes with printer, power cable,
original driver disks (Japanese), two extra ink cartridges and manuals
(if I can find them).

1 Fujitsu 17-inch monitor. Comes with monitor and power cable. You will
need the cute adapter to use this with a Macintosh. Maximum resolution
is 1024x768.

1 Microtek Scanner. Comes with scanner, power cable, SCSI cable, and
SCSI terminator. Slow, but scans well. You will need to download the
drivers yourself from Microtek's homepage.

Rules:

* First come first serve. The first one to reply for each item gets it.
<JAPANESE>$BF|K\8l$OBg>fIW$G$9!#(B</JAPANESE>
* You pay shipping. I will send it chaku-barai.
* In your e-mail, include your name, shipping address, and contact phone
number, preferably in Kanji.

Why I am getting rid of this? Because I am moving from Japan to the
U.S., so I guess it is a sayonara sale.

Sorry again for the off-topic post.

4649

Mark