Subject: Re: e/net card recognition at boot
To: port-mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Brian Howard <bhowar@gte.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/17/1999 02:04:57

Say, this sounds very interesting: I'm working with six LC3s (no FPU). I have
a e-net card in all of them, but have had no luck getting NetBSD to talk over
them (the Mac OS has no problem with any of the cards). The cards have either
SONIC-T (DP83934) or Dp83932 chip on them. ifconfig seems to properly detect
the card and gives me an "sn" or "an" interface to work with. However, any
ifconfig command I use to alter the IP parameters or bring the interface up
causes the system to hang.

Any pointers??

brian