Subject: Ghostscript/DeskWriter C via AppleTalk?
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Henry B. Hotz <hotz@jpl.nasa.gov>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/15/1999 17:34:46
I know there have been some people who have gotten Ghostscript going with
some flavor of DeskWriter over a serial port.  Has anyone tried connecting
via AppleTalk?

Yes, I know we don't support LocalTalk (the physical implementation that
the DeskWriter has built-in).  In my case I have the DeskWriter connected
via an old DaynaPrint to a 10Base5 network, so NetATalk is a real option.

So, how about it?  Anyone got any pointers before I go blow gobs of time on
this effort?