Subject: MacII fx
To: #List NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Riccardo Mottola <rmottola@spm.it>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/14/1999 18:53:00
Heya to all

after some thinking, i substituted my faithful MacII with a MacIIfx. I need
that for MacOS, I am also impressed with that system, using 7.5 it's really
fast, that architecture wasn't that bad after all... just complex. 1990 the
HP PC i got in 1992 was just pure shit, 386, no coprocessor, 80mg IDE hd...
16 colors

besides that... at what point is the development for this system?

I have a 24bit Macintosh Display card and a ethernet. (the same I used on
the MacII)

the scsi chain is now full, but i still have the configures MacBSD disk for
the II. Is there any hope i can get something usable?

thanks, riccardo

PS: i have no knowledge of kernel compiling etc :-( but i can test stuff in
the case