Subject: String replacement program - free
From: Joe Laffey <joe@laffeycomputer.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/07/1999 10:10:18
I have released an updated version of rpl, a string replacement program.
rpl lets you replace strings recursively in multiple files in multiple
directories, etc. It is great for web work, or any other general text
usage.

There is a NetBSD binary (static) available, or you may download the
source and compile it yourself (which will result in a slightly smaller
file with a slightly smaller memory footprint).

Anyone interested can find it here:

http://www.laffeycomputer.com/software.html

Look for "rpl"... Did I mention it's free!

Thanks,

Joe Laffey
LAFFEY Computer Imaging
St. Louis, MO
http://www.laffeycomputer.com/
Your mouse has moved.   Windows NT must be restarted for the change to
take effect.   Reboot now?  [ OK ]