Subject: Fatal file system error
To: Port-Mac ML <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: San Takashima <san@nexusfilm.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/01/1999 19:19:27
Hi,
I've final managed to find a MC68882 and installed it to my old Perform
520.
I've added a 4gb hard disk, well smallest I found new....
Now having spend 4 hours installing the NetBSD and trying to configure
it, it goes well until I finish the first part of configuring.
fsck to checkfinally, then next time when I boot up, I get this m`very
worrying messege "fatal file system error.... not recoverable.... etc"
Then I can't do anything as all the files are "read only" even if I
succeeded in booting which normally I can't afterwards and have to
re-install again.

So what am I doing wrong ?

Please help ?
San