Subject: keyboard funkiness 1.4K
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Ryan Ordway <ryan@gstis.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/20/1999 20:10:11
	This may have already been fixed, I've not yet compiled a new
kernel....

	I "upgraded" from 1.4.1 to 1.4K (19990907) this afternoon and
tried using the GENERIC-13 kernel.... woo!! My Q630 didn't much take to
it. First it locked up after finding the video address, then it had some
funky ADB problems. I would hit return and the screen would scroll about
50 times, interlacing the output of whatever command with carriage
returns. This is with an extended keyboard and a 3-button logitech mouse
(that worked fine with 1.4.1 and 1.3H before that)

	Any ideas on this? Any fixes? I'm about to compile a new
kernel....

	Using the SBC-13 kernel "fixed" this behavior, though response was
a little slower than the HWDIRECT code. :-(

	Ryan

--
   Ryan Ordway  *  IP Operations  Technician  *  GST Whole Earth Networks
           520 SW 6th Ave. Suite 300, Portland, OR 97204