Subject: Localization
To: None <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Sergey Ivanov <sergey57@bigfoot.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/14/1999 07:49:13
	Please help me to install Cyrillic fonts and keyboards at NetBSD!
I have Cyrillic fonts ungziped and untared into fonts/Cyrillic subdirectory,
but fontselect program does not want to see it! She suggested only western
characters or some hieroglyphes, I guess Japan.
	I have a precise instructions on localization FreeBSD from FreeBSD
handbook, but it is for FreeBSD on i386 platform only. And these instructions
depends on keyboard codes of this architecture, I guess.
	So I need some suggestions from what to start, and where to look for
information. May be everything I need is contained already in the installed
NetBSD
documentation, while I look for it in another places?

	Thanks in advance,
		Sergey Ivanov