Subject: 100BaseT Support
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Justin Derrick <jderrick@vex.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/12/1999 13:19:13
Does anyone have a working driver for 100BaseT Ethernet?  I ask because the
'working Ethernet' page doesn't appear to have been updated since late
1997.

I've got an Asante FAST 10/100 NB (NuBus) card that isn't recognized by
NetBSD.  The 10baseT network I'm connected to is unreliable, and 100baseT
support would be nifty...

The chipset on the board appears to be "SMC - FEAST - SMC91C100QF P"

As best I can tell, Asante's part number for this is "09-00096-11 Rev B"  -
although, I suppose it could be some sort of date code (the card appears to
have been manufactured in 1996).

-JD.