Subject: X
To: 'MacBSD' <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Paul Thompson <paul@abyss.co.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/11/1999 15:49:47
Hi, another problem.

Got most of my upgrade to 1.4.1 working now, Thanks to everyone who helped
with my DNS problems, But X is now giving me some grief :-) If I use xdm I
can login, but I have to complete my session in less than two mintues or it
kicks me off back to the login screen :-) This in itself can be a
challenge!

What I've done to X. :-)
	Installed the OSFA colour server for 1.4 which is working fine.
	Installed fvwm2 from the package source which is also working fine.
	Installed mozilla, which while slow works.
	Followed the faq for configuring and installing xdm.

If I disable xdm from rc.conf and manually startx it works fine. Any ideas?

Cheers, Paul.