Subject: Ethernet card....
To: NetBSD List <port-mac68k@netbsd.org>
From: Greg Evans <raisplin@rcn.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/09/1999 02:23:25
Been a long time since I visted this problem, so I will ask now...

Has anyone ever writen or gotten drivers for an Asante MacCon for LC Rev.
D2 card working under NetBSD? I am once again interested in this so that
I can make my LC2 into my machine for doing IPNAT.

and speaking of NAT....is it possible for me to do some sort of port
mapping so that I can do something similar to this:

<--to 'net---cable modem<--hub-----|---IPNAT machine (my IP addy from ISP
and 192.168.x.x
                                   |---web server    (192.168.x.x)
                                   |---some machine  (192.168.x.x)

so that people can hit the webserver from the outside internet?  if so,
could someone explain that to me. I can already make it so that all my
machines can access the net, just wondering about making it so that I can
put up a webserver on the 192.168.x.x IP and have it serve the web pages
effectively....

thanks,

Greg