Subject: Re: boot 1.4.1 failure
To: None <ender@macbsd.com>
From: Roger Brown <rogerhb@xtra.co.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/09/1999 12:42:24
Thanks for that,

I had previously installed linux-m68k a long time ago, but zapped it because
it did not recognize my ethernet card and have since been using NetBSD
1.3.3.

I had been just zapping the partition with mkfs 45 but obviously that is not
enough.

I did a low-level format with Apple HD Setup, repartitioned, mkfs, NetBSD
installer, and now it appears to work as it's supposed to.....

Regards

Roger