Subject: Re: siag package building prob
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Guy Santiglia <robin5153@yahoo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/08/1999 09:26:32
On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Frederick Bruckman wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Guy Santiglia wrote:
>
> > I still haven't got the ncurses to build though.  Do you think
> > this could be because I'm using sup to update the pkgsrc instead
> > of installing from the tar.gz file??
>
> I don't see why that should be a problem. Do you have an old ncurses.h
> in /usr/pkg/includes?

210: /home/fredfl2 # ls -l ncurses.h
-rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  56312 Dec 30  1998 ncurses.h

That seems pretty old.  Do I need that in there? If it needs
to be replaced, where should I get a recent copy?

I'm trying to install that siag pkg now.  I keep getting
messages that other packages that I have installed are
outdated, so I'm reinstalling them as I go.  Maybe it will
work this time after I updated the pkgsrc yesterday.

	Guy

Guy Santiglia  Quadra 610, 50 MHZ, NetBSD 1.4!
South Korea